We will transform your old photos and other media into a shareable archive. Replace your overwhelming task with the joy of those photos being brought back into your everyday life!
Whether you have a collection of print photos that need to be scanned, or an assortment of digital images hiding on different devices in your home, Memory Forward’s photo organization services can help you sort out the confusion and enjoy your memories again.
- Have you become your family’s repository for albums and photos?
- Are you the only one who seems to want to keep the photo legacy intact?
- Have you been taking pictures on your phone or camera for years?
- Are there stashes of memory cards in your home, backups galore, and an unmanageable stream of photos lurking in various cloud services?
We will help you make (and enact!) a plan for turning your piles of printed and/or digital photos into something useable and enjoyable.
Memory Forward can give your family’s history new life! We will learn your story and then build an archive that you can use to tell it. You can have all of your photos (including all of your prints) stored and organized in one trusted system, accessible at any time, from any device, no matter where you are in the world.
Everything can be searchable and shareable, allowing you to:
- Easily create albums for everyday enjoyment, or for special events like weddings and graduations.
- Pull up photos from your 7th birthday party with just a few clicks when you’re having dinner with friends.
- Display any photo from your collection in your home using digital picture frames, Apple TV, wall art, or other photo projects.
- Grow your family's archive with a manageable amount of maintenance — whether you do the work yourself or hire us to do it remotely at regular intervals.
You could be enjoying your photos every day instead of wondering, “Where is that picture?” and “When am I going to get around to those albums?”
Everyone's Project is Unique!
We offer many services, and we tailor our process to each client’s needs. Our offerings include:
- Sorting printed photographs (chronologically, by theme, etc.)
- Scanning/digitizing almost any media type in-house (prints, slides, home movies)
- Adding dates, people, and stories to digital photos
- Editing digital images to bring new life to faded photos
- Reconciling multiple data sources and backups (run amok!)
- Creating shareable digital archives
- Using diverse technologies to create accessible products for clients
- Designing heirloom photo albums
Please click here for more details about the services we can provide!
What Our Clients Say About Working With Us
"I am loving all my photos now that I can view them so effortlessly!! It’s so wonderful to be gone with the clutter of all our photos and have easily organized events throughout the years. You’ve really done the heavy lifting, something that would have taken me months to do and possibly never actually complete!"
— Lisa B.
“Memory Forward did such a fantastic job with digitizing my family's large stack of scrapbooks! Laura and her team did a thorough and timely job for me, and they carefully preserved labels and captions of all of the memorabilia. I highly recommend Memory Forward for all of your photo projects.”
— Carol Jones, Professional Organizer
“Oh, what a wonderful trip back in time looking at these early photos of the family. You have saved all the memories for us, and we can’t thank you enough. I can't wait to see the other albums on our website, and to view them with my family. What a treat!”
— Helen F.
“What Laura was able to do with my disorganized digital photos was like if someone had come in and cleaned and organized my whole house all at once. Everything feels so accessible and tidy now, and the overwhelming feeling has been lifted. What a relief!”
— Agnes S.
“My family were alternatively entranced, blown away by, laughing, and tearful about the books. Although we had all seen all of the pictures, the most spoken phrase was – I hadn’t seen THAT picture before. I think it was the way they were divided up and arranged that brought all of them to life. They also loved the colours and the way you enhanced the original handwriting on them.”
— Anne D.