Are you an ideal client for Memory Forward? Read through this list, and ask yourself if any of these statements sound like you:
- You feel like you’ve lost control of your photo and video collection, and you’re completely overwhelmed.
- Your digital photos and videos are scattered all over the place – on Apple iCloud, Google Photos, old hard drives, CDs, memory cards, and flash drives – and you’re terrified of losing important memories because of the mess.
- You’d love to get your photos digitized, organized, and properly backed up, but you have no idea where to start.
- You care deeply about capturing the details of your photos and videos, and making sure they tell the story of your life. Hint: If it’s important to you that you include the handwriting on the back of a photo when you scan it, that means you care about the details!
- You’re not looking for the lowest price for your scanning project. Instead, you want to work with someone who can become a real partner in your photo digitizing and organizing process.
- You want to find someone who will understand your photos inside and out. You’re looking for a service provider who can help you tell your story and bring your memories forward into today, and into your family’s future.
Does anything sound familiar? If so, we might be a perfect fit.
If you want to stop feeling overwhelmed by your photo collection, and start getting more joy out of your photos every day, click here to set up your free consultation today.